A visual success of making those connections

Today I did a Google search for refelctandconnect and then had a look at the Wonderwheel.

Congratulations to both Penny and Ian for getting listed on the first page of the search. They have obviously worked hard to make the necessary connections required to create this web presence.

In this rapidly moving knowledge area it is important to create connections so that you can keep up with trends and adavancements. Going solo would be such a hard and time consuming slogg. The forums that we may participate in, the knowledge banks that we may access, the learning opportunities that we may take advantage of, the relationships that we may develop, the networks that we may create will help keep us abreast with developments and so increase our potential for  professional development.

flying_pig

One thought on “A visual success of making those connections

1. Thanks Liz for your connection. I have been exploring Learn Central It has a portfolio area for individuals and groups. I have put a link to Elluminate skype session, You tube video of screenr for skype plus you can upload a file and write in document with links.
    Thanks Ian